Independence Day 2012
'Murican beer pride photo thanks to Rebekah
So Vegas trip happened this past weekend...yup it really really did...I need some major recovery time. Long weekend plus a 3 hour delay (getting in at 11 instead of 8) makes for a miserable Monday morning. Great trip but I'm sooo tired...I'll recap in a few days. In the mean time, I already did my
post so here's a nod to my American side:
1. Tracey from Shutterbean but together an awesome post about
. If you're trying to figure out what to serve or what to bring to a party she's got answers. I want her
2. Chiara from Oh Happy Day has a cute DIY
idea. Not sold on that one? She also has a
3. Making It Lovely has cute
4. Planning a BBQ? Serious Eats has a 12 different
recipes for you to try out.
Obviously this is my favorite thing ever and someone *ahem
ahem* needs to make this.
6. If you aren't sold on the cake I don't know what's wrong with you...I kid I kid that cake looks like a lot of work. Serious Eats pulled together a list of
to make...these all look pretty damn good too.
And what will my plans be? Heading to the beach with the family (including my awesome cousins from Vancouver) to play in the sand and eat way too much food...can't wait!